Wednesday, August 19, 2015

We Went to Ocean City with Our Cousin.

The beach was lots of fun.  Of course with all the shark sightings this year Eric was extremely nervous about our going.  I assured him sharks aren't at Ocean City based on all the facts the local news have been spewing.....then day before a freaking hammerhead is spotted in Ocean City.  My cousin informed me once we arrived that it was right where we were and all the police and helicopters had been swarming the beach.  I watched the water like a hawk and sure enough something appeared right behind the kids.  I ripped them out of the water so fast the lifeguard was impressed.  We found out on twitter about 45 minutes later that the shark was back and thus I suspect it was the shark!  We also went putt-putting and to an arcade where Trevor won over 700 tickets with his mad gaming skills.  We left the beach with two lizards to add to Chaos so we are up to a dog, a cat, a guinea pig, 4-5 hermit crabs, a fish and two lizards.  I did always want to be a vet.....




















No comments:

Post a Comment